I've been looking online and there are quite a few patterns that one can buy that's close to the corset for the bridesmaids. this is good.
As for mine, i've figured out which dress on Yosa's site I would love to have. I'm not going to say it here since Aerith can read this. I have e-mailed her with a preliminary question or two (espcially b/c of my scoliosis). I hope she responds soon.
Now that i'm home, I have all my bookmarks/bridal guides in front of me. I think i'll organize them here.
2) Between here and Boston.
- Harrington Farm
- The Publick House
- Wachusett Village Inn
- Salem Cross Inn
- Hammond Castle
- Higgins Armory Museum - would need to find a nice park in the area for the ceremony
- Coldbrook Resort
- Hartman's Herb Farm
3) North (Deerfield/Greenfield/Vermont)
- Gedney Farm
- Wheatleigh Hotel - probably totally out of our price range
- The Seven Stones
- Williamsville Inn
- Seven Hills Inn
5) South (Holyoke/Chicopee/Springfield/West Springfield/Westfield/Northern CT).
- Stanley Park (ceremony only - no alcohol allowed on site)
- Forest Park/Barney Carriage House
- the Castle of Knights - there's a bridal show there on the 28th
- the Log Cabin - probably too modern and expensive
- the Delaney House
- Storrowton Tavern
- Yankee Pedlar Inn
- Chateau Provost
- Worthington Pond Farm
I think that's all for now.