Four days later, let's take a look at the list as it stands...
- Organization and Providing Access to Information
- Write 2000 term paper on web crawlers - Current count: 1374. I have one more section to go (the problems that web pages encounter...oh, I can probably get 300 words alone out of robots.txt) and the conclusion. And it isn't even due until Dec. 7!
- Read the rest of Classification Made Simple for Thursday (only about 30 pages left)
- Do any other readings (that aren't too long)
- Intro to Research
- Work on research proposal paper with crabes. - We've had a few really productive IMs/meetings. Now just to write the damn thing.
Read text book chapter and take quiz for Tuesday Read other text book
- Finish up anything that needs to be done for research proposal write-up
- Do any readings for the last class
- Survey of Digitization
Blog about an online collection - Hubble Gallery (thanks to muninwing for the idea) Go through digitized video and put in chapter breaks - only took 2.5 hours for a 90 min video. Make access copy of video
- Blog about an online collection
- Do any readings for class that are left
- Finish digitization video project (can only be done after class on Friday
- Attend Madrigal Dinner on Thursday, Nov. 30