- 08:51 RT: @kitoconnell: wonders if "Set phasers on stunning!!!" would work as a pick-up line at SF cons. #geekpickuplines
- 10:55 RT: @STorrence: Revision: Without repeats counting, you then have on average a 1/8000 chance. Sorry folks. #squarespace
- 10:56 @MoTancharoen I promise you that I'm going to do my best to stay spoiler free. I like surprises. #dollhouse
- 11:16 Since I can't be there, I'm vicariously attending #jcdl2009 by following the hashtags.
- 11:20 "Cute harmless bunnies on a Plane" #nicerfilmtitles
- 15:34 RT @dchud: neat hack: Cathy Marshall studied reader annotations in many copies of same used course textbooks #jcdl2009
Dear people who were walking thier dogs behind my apartment this morning,
It was nice to see your dogs all playing so nicely together. However, that area is not a dog park. All dogs must be on leashes means that the owners should be holding the other end, not letting it trail after the dog. Furthermore, please pay attention to see if someone is walking down the path and make an effort to control your dogs so they do not all run up and surround said person and block her way. While many people love dogs, some are nervous around them, especially three at the same time. Also, after said person has walked by, please have better control over your dogs so they do not try to follow her as she walks to the bus.