1. On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty-five songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing).
2. Write down one line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3. Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING! NO GOOGLE!))
4. When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it. (Don't strike out the line until the song's ARTIST and NAME have both been guessed correctly!)
1. No, I'll never be you but I don't need to as long as you love me like you.
3. I know that I die gracefully in vain
4. That's a bold move
8. They say that it's always darkest right before the dawn
13. My spirit soared as you appeared before me!
17. Thinking of you, thinking one thought
18. Were the tickets overpriced? Was the public out of touch?
19. Security guard at desk does not dare to stop
20. Ay ay ay ay ay ay, All those tears I cry ay ay ay ay ay
21. It's like thunder and lightning, the way you love me is frightening.
24. Stone please explain why your silence makes more noise then thunder
Wow, that's a pretty good cross-section of the music that I like.