1) He's making dinner again tonight. Last night he broiled pork chops and made rice pilaf. Tonight it's wild salmon with some sort of herb/grains dish and asparagus. Yummy.
2) Last night he made me hot chocolate with lactose-free milk. Of course I had ice cream at the same time, which sort of defeats the purpose...but still.
3) He's working hard to weather proof the house before the cold really sets in.
4) The other day he looked me right in the eye and said, "Baby or Grad School." He gave me the choice. And said that if i wanted to have a baby we'd find some way of working it out. I said grad school first.
5) He's willing to move with me (almost) anywhere when I go to grad school.
6) When I left my wallet at work, he was willing to run out the door (and disrupt his plans) to buy my perscription for me.
I'm sure there are lots of other reasons, but I do believe dinner is ready.
p.s. when vacuuming the floor, do not try to vacuum your foot. Not only is it uncomfortable, but it doesn't get the floor any cleaner.