- Arrived at the airport in Austin
- Got randomly selected for special screening, which made me feel violated and also made me wish I had this shirt from Northern Sun.
- Found out the plane was really tiny, but had leather seats and XM radio.
- Flew to New Orleans in under 2 hours.
- Dropped my backpack twice, which resulted in a dent in the casing of my laptop and a broken latch hook so now it won't stay closed (no...I didn't get Apple Care, why ever would you ask such a thing?).
- Went food shopping with mom and sis.
- Was introduced to the awesome countertops of awesomeness
- Discovered that my room is being used for storage and is therefore more messy than when I left it.
- Went to lunch with queencimmy, songbirdelsha and her sis.
- Went shopping with queencimmy.
- Was relieved to realize that even with the bent case my laptop is working just fine.
- Went to Haenson's Sno-Bliz with mom.
- Fought with my sister, twice.
- Watched silly tv with my family.
- Stayed up too late hanging out with my sister.
- Slept in "my bed".
- Woke up happy to be at my mother's house.
Slightly more than 24 hours
For everyone following this blog, I finally did something with the main page of my website. It's now a blog for our whole family (why yes,…
For those who don't follow me on other social media, Benjamin Ansel was born on Saturday, October 10 at 3:24pm. Here is my birth story:…
As we were leaving (late) for daycare/work this morning, I was thinking to myself what a lovely sunny morning it was out. I almost tried to fish my…