- Arrived at the airport in Austin
- Got randomly selected for special screening, which made me feel violated and also made me wish I had this shirt from Northern Sun.
- Found out the plane was really tiny, but had leather seats and XM radio.
- Flew to New Orleans in under 2 hours.
- Dropped my backpack twice, which resulted in a dent in the casing of my laptop and a broken latch hook so now it won't stay closed (no...I didn't get Apple Care, why ever would you ask such a thing?).
- Went food shopping with mom and sis.
- Was introduced to the awesome countertops of awesomeness
- Discovered that my room is being used for storage and is therefore more messy than when I left it.
- Went to lunch with queencimmy, songbirdelsha and her sis.
- Went shopping with queencimmy.
- Was relieved to realize that even with the bent case my laptop is working just fine.
- Went to Haenson's Sno-Bliz with mom.
- Fought with my sister, twice.
- Watched silly tv with my family.
- Stayed up too late hanging out with my sister.
- Slept in "my bed".
- Woke up happy to be at my mother's house.
Slightly more than 24 hours
Ten years ago lordaerith and I got married. In the typical way of me with big events, I never got around to writing more than a quick…
We decided that 2.75 would be the perfect age for Little Prince to experience his first Mardi Gras in New Orleans. On Thursday, Feb 27, we got into…
We went to our local Faire yesterday for our friend’s vow renewal ceremony. Little Prince fits much better into the outfit that Zee made for…